Bernina Artista 630 Computerized Sewing Machine
Availability: Warning: Last items in stock!
Specifications & Features
Bernina Artista 630 Computerized Sewing Machine is a highly sophisticated sewing machine with extensive practical and decorative stitches for sewing. The optional embroidery module and BERNINA embroidery software (such as BERNINA ArtLink) transform it into the perfect embroidery system. And thanks to the BERNINA Stitch Regulator, it’s also a first-class quilter. Attractive decorative stitches up to 5mm wide are possible when sewing.
- The built in 480 stitches and 70 pre-installed designs allow a wide range of quilting and embroidery projects.
- Allows more accurate sewing and stitching with the computerized system.
- Allows saving of stitching patterns in the computerized system
- A high priced sewing machine even for advanced users.
- Some functions may not be applicable to a lot of users as these are highly specialized functions.
BERNINA offers you a wide selection of accessories that give free rein to your creativity. Choose from our extensive range of presser feet and from specialty BERNINA accessories for sewing, quilting, embroidering, and serging.
(Note: Not all models and accessories are available in all countries. We reserve the right to make changes in both features and design.)
Reverse pattern foot # 1 / 1C / 1D
Reverse pattern foot # 1 / 1C / 1D is the ideal presser foot for sewing forward and reverse-feed utility and decorative stitches.
Overlock foot # 2 / 2A
Overlock foot # 2 / 2A lets you neaten seams easily and sew high-quality hems, waistbands and overlock seams on knit fabrics.
Buttonhole foot # 3 / 3C
Buttonhole foot # 3 / 3C is the natural choice for easy sewing of buttonholes with and without cording, and is also ideal for gathering with cord.
Buttonhole foot with slide # 3A / 3B / 3C
Depending on the model, Buttonhole foot with slide # 3A / 3B / 3C determines the desired buttonhole length for identical buttonholes either via a sensor or manually.
Zipper foot # 4 / 4D
Thanks to its narrow, centrally positioned toe, Zipper foot # 4 / 4D can stitch very close to the zipper coils, allowing it to sew the zipper on neatly.
Blindstitch foot # 5
Blindstitch foot # 5 is suitable for sewing blind hems on all fabrics. When this foot is used, you can hardly see the stitching from the front.
Darning foot # 9
The vertical spring action of Darning foot # 9 prevents the fabric from flagging and produces a neat stitch pattern. This foot is also suitable for free-motion embroidery.
Open embroidery foot # 20 / 20C / 20D
Open embroidery foot # 20 / 20C / 20D is ideal for embroidering with your sewing machine. The indentation in the sole of the presser foot allows it to glide smoothly over dense stitches.
- Hook system - CB
- Maximum sewing speed (stitches per minute) - 900
- Colour touchscreen - YES
- LED sewing lights - CFL
- Maximum stitch width - 5,5
- Maximum stitch length - 5
- Needle positions - 11
- Sewing in each needle position - YES
- Semi-automatic needle threader - NO
- Automatic thread cutter - No
- Manual thread cutter - 3
- BERNINA Dual Feed - NO
- Memory (short-term/altered stitches) - YES
- Memory (long-term/altered stitches) - YES
- BSR functionalit y (straight stitch and zigzag) - YES
- Start/stop button (stitching without foot control) - YES
- Slide speed control - YES
- Upper thread indicator - YES
- Lower thread indicator - NO
- USB interface for PC connection - YES
- USB interface for USB data stick - YES
- Multi-function knobs - YES
- Changing stitch settings while sewing - YES
- BERNINA foot control with kick-back function - YES
- Needle stop up/down - YES
- Built-in needle threader - YES
- Bobbin winding while sewing/embroidering - YES
- On-screen help - NO
- Sewing tutorial - NO
- Embroidery tutorial - YES
- Creative consultant - NO
- Personal program - YES
- History function (most-recently-used stitch patterns) - NO
- Setup program - YES
- Language selection - YES
- Alarm clock - NO
- Eco mode - NO
Sewing & Quilting
- Pattern mirroring - YES
- Directional sewing 360° - NO
- Sideways motion feed - NO
- Pattern start/end function - YES
- Connecting stitches - NO
- Elongation - YES
- Security function program - YES
- Number of stitch patterns (incl. alphabet) total - 674
- Utility stitches total - 25
- Buttonholes (incl. eyelet) total - 7
- Automatic buttonhole-length measuring system - YES
- Automatic buttonhole - YES
- Manual multi-step buttonhole - YES
- Button sew-on program - YES
- Darning programs - 2
- Decorative stitches total - 213
- Decorative sideways motion stitches - NO
- Quilting stitches total - 25
- Cross-stitch programs - 11
- Tapering/skyline stitches - NO
- Sewing alphabets - 4 Monograms (with sideways motion) - NO
- Maximum embroidery speed (stitches per minute) - 680
- Stock embroidery designs - 70
- Embroidery alphabets - 5
- Embroidery design format - .EXP
- Mega hoop functionality - YES
- Jumbo hoop functionality - NO
- Free-arm embroidery - Optional
- On-screen editing of designs: mirroring, rotating, combining, scaling - YES
- Personal memory for embroidery designs - YES
- Standard embroidery hoops** - 1(o)
- Word ART - NO
- Drag & Drop - NO
- Importing stitch patterns - NO
- Colour resequence - NO
- Automatic jump-stitch cutting - NO
- Sequence control - YES
- Basting - NO
- Endless embroidery - NO
- Position recall - NO
- BERNINA ArtLink embroidery software (downloadable from bernina.com) - YES