Brother PR-620 6 Needle Embroidery Machine
Availability: Warning: Last items in stock!
Features and Benefits
Brother PR-620 6 Needle Embroidery Machine is perfect for those projects that you want to make more quicker and starting an embroidery business or expanding the possibilities of your home embroidery
Brother PR-620 6 Needle Embroidery Machine are engineered to deliver professional results in a compact, easy-to-use package. Embroider a wide variety of items such as shirts, jackets, jeans, totes or towels with business logos, school names, monograms, decorative motifs and more. Enjoy using built-in embroidery designs and fonts in addition to choosing from the 1000's of designs in the Brother memory card library (sold separately).
MORE INFORMATION : http://www.brother-usa.com/homesewing/ModelDetail.aspx?ProductID=PR620
Brother PR-620 Benefits
6 Needles + 6 Colors = 0 Color Changes.
Save time and effort! With 6 needles, there is no need to rethread after each color change. Assign each needle a color then sit back and watch. Your design will be stitched out at an amazing maximum speed for 1,000 stitches per minute.
No-Hassle Automatic Threading.
Just push a button and the thread is placed through the eye of the needle. It's never been easier.
Duplicate Your Designs With Ease.
Sew multiple designs at the same time in one hoop. Badges, patches, or any project with a repeating pattern becomes fast and easy. Just touch the screen to add rows or columns to the design. Up to 30 rows and 30 columns are possible! No copy-and-paste drudgery, either.
Customize Quickly With The Touch Screen.
Just touch the screen to combine, reposition, rotate, change thread colors and add text. The easy to read color LCD touch screen makes it simple to edit the design. Every design embroidered will look exactly as you envisioned. Works well with the many built-in designs. Alter them as needed to fit your style!
Multiple Sources of Designs.
There are four ways to read a design into the PR-620. Use a floppy disk drive, flash memory card, embroidery card or a direct USB computer connection! Create and edit designs on your laptop and send them straight to the PR-620. You can use all the favorites in your design library and open doors for all new designs, too!
Brother PR-620 Features
- 6 needles. 1 position for each needle.
- 1,000 stitches per minute, maximum embroidery speed.
- 1,000 stitches per minute, maximum fill speed.
- Stitch capacity.
- 500,000 stitches per design. Or:
- 500 color changes. Or:
- 100 combined designs.
- Front loading bobbin system. Vertical rotary hook.
- Built in memory.
- Push button auto needle threader.
- Upper thread break sensors.
- Manual tension control.
- Auto thread trimmer. Upper and lower.
- Start / Stop button with lock feature.
- On screen speed control.
- Uses pre-wound bobbins.
- Select inches or millimeters as units of measure.
- Color LCD touch screen. 4,096 colors.
- 640 x 240 LCD size. Dot matrix layout.
- Touch screen pattern selection and editing.
- Built in operation guide.
- Built in help messages.
- Setup video included.
- Auto save feature. The last design is automatically saves when the power turns off or a power failure occurs.
- Shipping weight: 110 pounds or 50 kg.
- Machine weight: 81-1/2 pounds or 37 kg.
- 5 years limited.
- 2 years computer circuit.
- 1 year electrical.
- 1 year parts.
- 1 year labor.
- Ask about training and service programs.
- Character / text array editing.
- Rotate pattern in increments of 1 degree or 90 degrees.
- Design size change on most designs. 10% smaller to 20% larger.
- Forward and reverse needle position placement. 1, 10, or 100 stitch increments.
- Instant needle edge placement. 8 starting and 8 ending positions.
- Thread color display in 7 options.
- Custom color display in 3 options.
- Original Palette.
- Custom Palette 1.
- Custom Palette 2.
- Embroidery fields. Four hoops included.
- Extra large. 7-7/8 inch x 11-3/4 inch.
- Large. 5-1/8 inch x 7-1/8 inch.
- Medium. 4 inch x 4 inch.
- Small. 1-1/2 inch x 2-3/8 inch.
- Hoop sensor advises hoop size for chosen design.
- Built in designs.
- 59 designs.
- Large floral alphabet.
- 13 alphabet styles.
- Exclusive script designs.
- 10 frames with 12 design stitches.
- Monogram designs with frames. Designs and features of Baby Lock Embroidery Card #10.
- On screen stitch count and running time system.
- On screen design duplication (up to 30 times in both directions).
Software & Connectivity.
- Embroidery card slot.
- Compact Flash memory card slot. Read and write.
- Floppy drive. Read and write.
- Direct computer connection. USB port.
- Reads multiple formats. PES, PEC, DST, PHC.
- Upgrade using Compact Flash memory card slot, floppy drive, or USB port.
Brother PR-620 Optional Accessories
- Cap Frame Hoop Set. Includes frame, driver and mounting jig. EPCF1.
- Cap Frame Only. EPCF.
- Table / Stand. EPSTAND.
- Bobbin winder device with metal bobbins. EPBW1.
- Bobbins. Pre-wound polyester.
- Brother Embroidery Professional Workbook.
- Brother embroidery cards and disks.
Optional Cap Hoop.
Use the optional cap hoop to make it easy and quick to embroidery caps. This snap on hoop allows embroidery along the curve of any cap. Buy extra cap frames to have several caps hooped and ready to snap in.
Save valuable time with extra hoops in every size. Have your fabric prepped and ready to go when the machine finishes the current design. Four hoops are available.
- Small. 1-1/2 inch x 3-3/8 inch. EPF60.
- Medium. 4 inch x 4 inch. EPF100.
- Large. 5-1/8 inch x 7-1/8 inch. EPF180.
- Extra Large. 7-7/8 inch x 11-3/4 inch. EPF300.