Janome Memory Craft 11000 Special Edition
Availability: Warning: Last items in stock!
Janome Memory Craft 11000 Special Edition works like a charm With 307 utility and decorative stitches, this Janome sewing machine opens up a plethora of stitching possibilities for you and allows you to stitch even a wedding gown in a jiffy.
The Special Edition introduces the new AcuFil Quilting System – a revolution in quilt finishing. Stippling in the hoop, 24 AcuFil Quilting designs, 24 new quilting designs in 3 styles, and the new AcuFil hoop and Template provide quilting possibilities you’ve never seen in an embroidery machine! Find out more!
Janome Memory Craft 11000 Special Edition Upgrade Kit builds upon the amazingly precise sewing and gorgeous embroidery of the Current Janome Memory Craft 11000.The Memory Craft 11000 Special Edition Upgrade Kit allows you to add a host of new features to your Janome Memory Craft 11000 sewing machine including the new AcuFil Quilting system to take quilting to a new level.
MORE INFORMATION : http://janome.com/en/machines/embroidery/mc11000/
- LCD Touch screen
- Screen size: 116 x 154 mm; 65, 536 pixel; full color with backlight
- Language: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, German, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian, Finnish
- Computer controlled automatic tension
- Speed Control Slider
- Needle up/down selection
- Foot Pressure adjustment: Dial type (3 settings)
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Automatic drop feed dog
- 7 piece feed dog system
- Independent bobbin winder motor
- Snap on presser feet
- Automatic needle threader
- Face plate thread cutter
- Bobbin winder thread cutter
- Slit type thread take up lever
- Horizontal spool pin
- 8 piece white LED lamp
- Angle-Adjustable Ergonomic knee lifter
- Electronic foot control
- Hard resin cover
- 358 Built-in stitches, including 13 1-step buttonholes
- 3 Monogramming fonts (Block, Script, Broadway)
- Memory folder system
- Editing functions: Memory, Cancellation, Turnover
- Elongation capability
- Maximum stitch width: 7 mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm forward and 5mm reverse
- Stretch stitch adjustment
- Sewing applications: 42 stitches in 12 useful applications. Select an application and the sewing machine automatically adjusts to the proper stitch and settings.
- On-screen help movies
- Direct stitch selection options
- Cloth Guide
- Favorite stitch function
- Embroidery format: .JEF & .JEF+
- Outer memory devices: ATA PC Card, USB Memory Key, CD-Rom drive
- Maximum Embroidery size: 8" x 8" (200mm x 200mm)
- Hoop Size: FA Hoop 2" x 2" (50mm x 50mm) (optional)
- ST Hoop 5" x 4" (126mm x 110mm)
- SQ Hoop 8" x 8" (200mm x 200mm)
- MA Hoop 8" x 11" (200mm x 280mm) (optional)
- RE Hoop 5.5" x 8" (140mm x 200mm) (optional)
- AQ Hoop 5.5" x 8" (140mm x 200mm) - with AQ Template (optional)
- 170 Built-in embroidery designs
- 24 Stippling designs and 4 AcuFil™ designs and 20 stippling parts for use with AQ Hoop
- 10 Fonts with European letters
- 2 & 3 letter monogram function
- 52 built-in monograms with 46 border
- Folder memory system for embroidery sewing
- Editing functions: Enlarge/Reduce, Rotation, Turn-over, Stock, Drag & Drop, Re-editing, Zoom, Duplication, Arcing, Combine/Uncombine parts and colors, Adjustable background color and editing function for stippling for use with AQ hoop
- Normal and basting tracing function
- Machine to PC export via PC-folder tool
- Programmable jump thread trimming to 3mm
- Automatic return after thread break function
- Flexible stitch traveling by 1, 10, and 100 stitches
- Hoop position adjustment after embroidery start
- Hoop forward function: Left, center and right
- LCD Frame position adjustment
- Auto bobbin thread cutter
The Special Edition introduces the new AcuFil™ Quilting System - a revolution in quilt finishing. Stippling in the hoop, 24 AcuFil™ Quilting designs, 24 new quilting designs in 3 styles, and the new AcuFil™ hoop and Template provide quilting possibilities you've never seen in an embroidery machine!
What is The AcuFil™ Quilting System?
It's possibilities plus power. AcuFil™ Quilting is a complete quilting system built into your embroidery machine. Enter your quilt dimensions into the AcuFil™ Calculator and the Memory Craft 11000 Special Edition calculates and lays out automatic stippling to perfectly cover your entire quilt top. And that's just the start. Choose from dozens of embroidery quilting designs and stippling patterns to customize your quilt top. The optional Digitizer embroidery software takes layout possibilities a step further with all-new quilting functionality. Our AcuFil™ Quilting Hoop and Template combination is easy-to-use and brilliantly precise across all hoopings. And our exclusive direct PC connection sends your design to your computer so you can print a complete template.
Quilting Gives You Dozens of Combination Options
Each of these three-part designs is ready to be embroidered on your quilt square. A Core design is surrounded by expertly stippled Fill, which in turn is set off by a Border. But you can also use the design's components separately: Core by itself or Core plus Fill but without a Border. This gives you a total of 72 stand-alone designs.
Faster Hooping With Unlimited Movement
The new AcuFil™ Quilting Hoop is not only the fastest hoop you've ever used, it also allows you to move your fabric in any direction while continuing your design. The inner hoop has been replaced by special magnetic clamps, which hold the multiple layers of your quilt firmly in place but allow you to quickly re-hoop.
How Big Can You Go?
It's up to you. The AcuFil™ Quilting System is so accurate, you can continue a fill pattern across all hoopings. Your design is no longer limited by the size of your hoop.
Get Creative With 24 AcuFil™ Stippling Designs
Now you can have precise stippling at the press of a button. Use these designs to create your own unique in-the-hoop stippling patterns.
- 4 Blocks of Stippling: Rectangle-shaped stippling pieces you can combine to perfectly fill your quilt.
- 8 Meandering Stippling Parts: Variously shaped bits of stippling for filling in around any designs.
- 12 Pattern Stippling Parts: Use the classic meandering stippling elements above or build a custom quilting design from these patterns, such as a leaf, crescent or pebbles.
Additional Quilting Features
- 24 AcuFil™ Quilting Designs
- 24 3-part Embroidery Designs for Quilting
- Automatic Stippling in the hoop
- AcuFil™ Quilting Hoop and Template
- Adjustable ergonomic knee lift
- Built-in Hand-look quilting stitches
- Programmable thread cutter
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Embroidery hoop-ST (with template)
- Embroidery hoop-SQ (with template)
- Foot control
- Power supply cord
- Knee lifter
- Set of red tip needles
- Bobbin thread for embroidery
- Template sheets for built-in embroidery designs
- 1 USB cable
- Instruction book
- Key icon reference chart
- Instructional movie DVD
- Handbook CD-ROM
- MC11K Tools CD-ROM (with instruction booklet)
- Cloth guide
- Embroidery hoop-AQ (with template and clamps)
- Overcasting foot C
- Rolled hem foot D
- Zipper foot E
- Satin stitch foot F
- Blind hemming foot G
- Cording foot H
- Overedge foot M
- 1/4" seam foot O
- Button sewing foot T
- Automatic buttonhole foot R
- Embroidery foot P
- Darning foot P-2
- Even feed foot with quilting bar
- Quilting guide bar
- Spool holder (large)
- Spool holder (small)
- Extra spool pin
- Spool supporter
- Felt cushion
- Set of needles
- Screwdriver key
- Lint brush
- Seam ripper (Buttonhole opener)
- Button shank plate
- Touch panel stylus
- Hard Case