Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15000 Sewing Machines
Availability: Warning: Last items in stock!
Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15000 Sewing Machines is the first home sewing machine with wireless connectivity, so you can transfer data from your computer or iPad, to your machine in real-time.
Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15000 Sewing Machines has the largest touch screen on a home machine And it has an internal processor that's twice as fast as its predecessor
Compact and competent, the new Janome Memory Craft 15000 is by far our best sewing machine yet. Armed with the exceptional processor speeds and advanced software applications, this machine is designed to make your task more intuitive be it sewing, quilting or embroidery. A much larger HD screen, top-shelf embroidery arm unit, and expanded ability to connect to computers, laptops and iPads (both via USB and over wireless) gives you a richer experience. We also re-engineered the foot control and LED lights, bobbin winder and extra quilting hoops mean we deliver both on hardware and software fronts. Your one-stop multi-purpose sewing machine.
MORE INFORMATION : http://janome.com/en/machines/embroidery/mc15000/
• Machine Size – Width 62.4cm, Height 32 cms, Depth 26 cms (37.3 cms with the Embroidery Unit)
• Compact weight, at less than 32 lbs (35.7 lbs with Embroidery unit)
• Made with solid aluminum die-cast internal frame
• Over ten inches of working space between needle and free-arm.
• Ten inches of free arm
• Sewing bed with 15 inches of measurements etched on the surface
• Easy-to-use backlit liquid crystal touch screen (1,600,000 colors high definition) with stylus
• White LED lights (five spots) to illuminate work area – 10 counts, retractable vertical light and horizontal accent light in sixty different settings.
• Spacious extension table to widen work space for bigger projects
• Extra storage space under the free arm, in addition to spacious box in front and back for accessories
• Stand-alone motor for winding the bobbin even while it is churning out designs.
• Multi-lingual support
• Stitch button lock feature.
• Built-in selection of 500 different kinds of stitches, categorized for easy recognition (bridge, heir- loom,long, decorative etc.) with a chart for reference on the lid.
• Memory for storing individual favorite stitches, settings and frequently used options. Can retain upto 200K stitches/ design
• Stitches can go upto 9mm wide, 5 mm long, and the satin ones can even be elongated to five times their regular size.
• Over 90 different needle positions.
• Peak sewing speed of 1000 stitches-per-minute without any wobbles.
• Auto thread cutting, you can cut both bobbin and the top thread at once, pull the latter to the underside and program the exact spot where you need the thread cut.
• Thirteen custom, single-step buttonholes with adjustable width, length of stitches and density with options to save a preferred stitch
• Drop feed with a seven-piece feed dog (superior plus). No more fabric getting clogged up, bunching on top or slipping away.
• The feeds can be adjusted to be dual, or single with easy options to remove the upper feed per the use. A dial for the AcuFeed also allows modifying the cloth tautness on the go
• Default down position for needle when sewing stops. For threading, ensure it is up. Extra “lock” buttons to help stop the machine operations while threading or changing the attachments (needle,foot).
• Start and stop buttons to hold/ control sewing speed without using presser feet.
• Needle position memory available to remember last use.
• Clear, precise marks for measurements on needle plates with special marks for angles and fabric guide; lever-guided easy snap-on and remove features for the plates (no more screw-drivers!) including switching between zigzag and straight stitch patterns
• Smooth, automatic needle threading
• Reverse feature available on all stitches
• ‘Flip’ options for 100 select stitches to be flipped either horizontally or vertically.
• Low thread indicator for the bobbin, automatically notifies on display screen
• Precision seam spacing maintained using the fabric guiding feature (AcuGuide)
Decorative and Custom Software Features
• Compatible with all modern computers, laptop, and iPad with wireless capabilities
• Reset (start over) feature if you need to start over again with the stitches after having started sewing already.
• Selection of 3 different fonts (Cyrillic, Script, Block), with monogramming letters, artistic border and edge features for embroidery
• High quality foot-presser lift to allow several layers or thicker fabric textures to be fed in before the foot is lowered. Sensor indicates allowed thickness on screen. Great for denim, fake suede and leather
• Regular foot presser with seven different adjustable levels
• Modify the sewing foot height to suit your needs and kind of projects you’re working on, with a simple knee lifting adjustment.
• 4 MB of default memory with a menu to pre-set functions of the sewing machine.
• Automatic sensor for bobbins to notify when the thread might be running low
• Over 480 embroidery designs out of the box, with free motion, linear and zigzag motion embroidery features
• 11 Embroidery fonts, with ‘edges and borders’ setting, monogramming, two/three letter embroidery and speed control to slow down during intricate embroidery patterns.
• In built software tools to compose stitches, save and override pre-sets, instructional movies and accessing/ transferring designs via USB.
• Adjustable zoom-in features going up to three different levels of magnification, in steps of 20% each with respect to original design.
• Comes with four hoops – 5 standard with machine:
1. 14cm x 14cm (SQ14)
2. 10cm x 4 cm (FA10)
3. 23cm x 23cm (SQ23)
4. 23cm x 30cm(GR)
5. 22cm x 22cm ( ASQ22 – Quilting hoop)
Janome 15000 Standard Accessories
• Zigzag Foot A
• Overedge Foot M
• Satin Stitch Foot F
• Blind Hemming Foot G
• Zipper Foot E
• Concealed Zipper Foot Z
• Automatic Buttonhole Foot R
• Stabilizer Plate for B/hole Ft
• Rolled Hem Foot D
• Open Toe Satin Stitch Foot F2
• Darning Foot PD-H
• Free Motion Quilting Closed-toe Foot QC
• Free Motion Quilting Open-toe Foot QO
• Free Motion Quilting Zigzag Foot QV
• Button Sewing Foot T
• 1/4˝ Seam Foot O
• Dual Feed Holder (twin)
• Dual Feed Holder (single)
• Dual Feed Foot AD (twin)
• Dual Feed Foot VD (single)
• Dual Feed Quilt Piecing Foot OD (twin)
• Dual Feed Zipper Foot ED (single)
• AcuFeed Open Toe Foot UD (twin)
• Embroidery Foot P
• Straight Stitch Needle Plate
• 5 x Bobbins
• Needle Set
• Additional Spool Pin
• Spool Pin Felt
• Lint Brush
• Seam Ripper
• Quilting Guide Bar
• Spool Holder (large)
• Spool Holder (small)
• Spool Stand
• Button Shank Plate
• Touch Panel Stylus
• Cloth Guide
• Bobbin Holder Cleaner
• Embroidery Hoop SQ14 (with template)
• Embroidery Hoop SQ23 (with template)
• Embroidery Hoop GR (with template)
• Embroidery Hoop ASQ22 (with template)
• Embroidery Hoop FA10 (with template)
• 4 x Magnetic Clamps (for SQ23 and GR)
• 8 x Magnetic Clamps (for ASQ22)
• Bobbin Holder for Embroidery
• Felt Fabric
• Sample Stabilizers
• Bobbin Thread for Embroidery
• Foot Control (with thread cutter switch)
• Adjustable Knee Lifter
• 3 x Optic Magnifiers (20/40/60)
• Power Cable
• USB Cable
• Instruction Book
• Key Icon Reference Chart
• Instructional Video DVD
• Horizon Link Suite CD-ROM (with installation guide)
• Semi-hard Fabric Machine Cover
• Detachable Embroidery Unit in own case
• Janome Branded Accessory Case
• Custom Clear Extension Table